Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Music Day... "I Melt With You..."

It has been WAY TOO LONG since I've done a Music Day and I have a good one today!  Actually, it's a 2-fer...
Yes...this photo is part of an old layout... but I LOVE this photo...
my sweet husband to be... October 2000

IS IT WEIRD... that I am turned on by my husband doing his job?  Taking it down to basics, Jeff is an electrician.  I have always found it totally sexy when he puts on his tool belt to do work around the house.  It is not the actual belt, full of tools and parts that makes me swoon... I think it is the fact that he is the provider for our family... he has experience that he uses to fix our house... to build a new deck... to add new lighting to the kitchen... to take care of us...

I've been thinking about Jeff and his job A LOT lately, and I can't wait to see him come through the door at the end of the day.  Although I've told family and friends about this "love" of mine, they all think I'm weird.  You know what I think...  I think that God found the perfect person to love, and be turned on by, a cute electrician...

So... changing directions... I was looking for the perfect song to represent the above, when I saw a post by a friend (Hi, Lauren)... she is going through her "umpth" series of chemo/radiation for breast cancer.  She was just told the cancer is back and very aggressive and she is starting her series... AGAIN.  Today, she posted a song for her husband, who she loves so much... and I think her song dedication is perfect... and also perfect for how I feel about Jeff... for all you 80's fans... Modern English's, "I Melt With You."

My goal for you... find something about your husband that is TOTALLY HIS... electrical work... type of music... love for landscape... favorite sports team... whatever it is, you probably already know... and you already love/support/endure his love... so LOVE IT RIGHT BACK... and you will have a great night... :-)

No comments: