Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Music Day... PUMP IT!

Music is SOOOOO important to my workouts!  I used to watch TV while I was doing my cardio because it was a distraction and I could do a 30 minute treadmill workout before I even realized it... and that was the problem.  I was just going through the motions and not really focusing in on my workout... pushing myself... getting a proper "sweat on."

When I go to the gym for exercise, I am on a mission!  I am going to PUMP IT... I am going to work HARD... and I am going to sweat like you wouldn't believe!!!  We have this poster of Lance Armstrong up in our garage and I see it, staring at me, probably 20 times a day... THIS is the intensity that I put into my workouts... and I need some FANTASTIC music to get me hyped!!!

One of my current favorite songs is "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas.  I have seen the video, and I wasn't to keen on it, so I am just going to link the song up on the right... go listen to it... listen to that beat... and as they sing, "PUMP IT... LOUDER..." you can't help but have your heart start racing... giving everything you have to keep up with the song!

I hope you are having a FANTASTIC week so far!  Although my house is still in a mess due to Jessica moving home, things are good... and we are blessed!

No comments: