Thursday, April 7, 2011

My new FAVORITE QUOTE...

I'm not sweating...


... my fat cells are CRYING!

Thanks to deployed friend, Jocelyn, for my NEW FAVORITE QUOTE!!!  I decided that it needed a special photo to go with it, so I took my camera to the gym (my gym family at the Palomar YMCA) and had one of my trainers take this shot of me... my "crying fat cells" running down my face and pooled on the floor! 

We all work out at different levels... based on our intensity and fitness level.  My time is soooo limited that when I am at the gym, I KICK MY OWN TUSH! 

No make-up...
no chit chatting with friends for an hour and spinning at a comfortable pace...
just pumping music...
sweat flying...
and fat cells that so far have let go of 20 pounds of tears! 

If you are just getting started, kick your tush with a 20 minute walk around the block... THAT is how I started!  I remember the day that I made it, walking, for a WHOLE MILE on the treadmill.  I was SO PROUD of myself and I couldn't believe that I did it... I remember the treadmill... I remember the location... it was one of those "moments in time" that I will never forget!  I've run so many miles since that day that I can't keep track, but that FIRST MILE is a framed photo moment in my head! 

GO GET 'EM...
every step...
every mile...
is not only making you stronger and healthier,
but it is bringing that confidence
and oh... can I say it...
YOUR SEXY BACK!! :-)

No comments: