Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MUSIC for a TRIATHLON...

It is TRIATHLON WEEK!!!  3 more days until I compete in my third triathlon... the second time I have raced in the Pasadena Rose Bowl Triathlon!!!  I have been training hard... I am feeling good... and, God willing, I will be healthy, have no breakdowns and will not crash in the (possible) rain!  I finished the race in 1:35:02 last year and I am on track to BLOW THAT TIME OUT OF THE WATER (so to speak!)

I figured that I had to choose a special song to add to our music gallery this week!  A song that inspires me... that makes me smile... that has a race type title... and makes me JUMP UP AND WANT TO MOVE MY BODY!  Surprise... surprise... I'm going back to the 80's for a song by a very well known 80's artist... but a song that wasn't one of his big hits.  HOWEVER, it is PERFECT for a RACE SONG...


Now, I warned you that my music genres would be all over the place... and an 80's rap/gospel song couldn't be more out there... but you crank this song up and you will get SWEPT AWAY and I swear, you will start dancing in your seat... with a big 'ole smile on your face.

And I can promise you this... there will be PLENTY of men racing in the tri that won't even know what hit them when I blow by them on Saturday... because THEY are not going to pass ME by!!!  WOOT!  WOOT!  WOOT! 

No comments: