Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm the YMCA MEMBER OF THE MONTH! WOOO HOOOOO!

HOLY COW... CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?  I was nominated and chosen to be the Palomar Family YMCA Member of the Month for July!!!  For the past several years, I have been SOOOO INSPIRED by the special members that were highlighted at our YMCA.  Before and after photos... stories of commitment and determination... I LOVE reading those stories! 

              And... THIS ... month... it... is... ME!

Of course, I had to take Jeff into the Y and show him my special posting.  ((( insert prideful giggles here )))  4 days until our 10-year anniversary... I have lost almost 50 pounds (since my heaviest)... I feel confident... I'm proud of my accomplishments... and my sweet husband is beaming with pride...

I see a very good anniversary celebration in our immediate future... (tee, hee, hee!)...

Below is a copy of my poster at the YMCA...

No comments: