Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FUN photos for my BIRTHDAY... and an 80's birthday song CLASSIC!


201 pounds
I am 41 years old today...

I am also 50 pounds less than I was a year ago...

... and probably 40 pounds more than I will be a year from now...

... and I can say WITHOUT HESITATION that I... AM... now and forever...

MY...
HUSBAND'S... GIRLFRIEND!

So... I am an 80's gal and LOVE the 80's music... I wanted to add Altered Images "Happy Birthday" to my music collection, but it was not available, sooooooo... the next best 80's birthday song...

... from the movie, "Sixteen Candles"... come on, gals, you know the scene... at the end of the movie... Claire sitting on top of the dinning room table... lights are down... with the guy of her dreams... FINALLY getting her happy birthday kiss... "If You Were Here" by the Thompson Twins... check it out over to the right.

I love you, Sweetheart!


 ... today...

Jeff made me feel like Claire on the dinning room table...

the special kiss...

...and yes, he can still make me tremble as the butterflies fill my stomach and that silly smile comes across my lips... 

BOY, do I love my husband!  Sweetheart, I... LOVE... YOU... EVERYDAY!


No comments: