Friday, September 2, 2011

ONE-derland! ONE-derland! HOLY COW I MADE IT and I'm finally in ONE-derland!

Yes... for the first time since I started this blog in January, I (quietly) skipped posting a photo this week.  I was embarrassed that my weight jumped to 206 after our Arizona vacation last week.


Not only am I in ONE-derland, did you notice that my weight is
now listed as "normal?"... yes, on the total TOP of normal,
but come on... :-)
 Monday, I weighed 206...

... and I started dropping...

... and today I was in ONE-derland!  198.8!!!

I have lost 38.2 pounds since I started this blog in January...

...and I have lost 51.2 pounds since my heaviest one year ago.

I have been asked over and over and over what I am doing... WHY is it working THIS time, and I think I finally have the answer...

... I... LOVE... MY... HUSBAND!  Fun and flirting and passion are NOT just for honeymooners!  It is something that we should have in our marriages all the time.  Yes it takes a little time... a little planning... a little work on our low self esteem's... but now that I am over half way to my goal I can tell you one thing...

THERE is NOTHING MORE POWERFUL and INSPIRATIONAL than the INDUBITABLE LOVE FOR YOUR SPOUSE!

(and one last comment... ONE-derland feels GREAT!)

No comments: