Monday, May 23, 2011

AMAZING... Photos...


213.4 pounds

209.8 pounds

I have hit a HUGE MILESTONE...

I am in the 200 single digits!  That is actually hard for me to comprehend! 

I started a journey that was
SO BIG...

... it was terrifying...

... but I knew I had to handle it,
one day at a time...

... one goal at a time...

... I am now 9.8 pounds away from "ONE-derland..."

... a place I haven't seen since I became pregant with Anna...

... almost 8 years ago.

And Jeff is noticing the changes in me... physically and my self confidence.  I am the chair of Grad Nite for our high school and Jeff is the head of construction (which is why I've been a bit absent in the past few weeks... all of my extra time is for working out, so bloging/writing has taken a back seat for a few weeks!)  Yesterday was the first full day of construction and after the volunteers headed home, Jeff turned on his music and danced with me...

... in the high school gym...

... in the middle of all the Grad Nite construction mess...

... and I couldn't have been happier to be there with him at that moment...

I AM CHANGING... after almost 5 months, here are my measurements...
At the start... at 9 weeks... and today...

Bust:  48.5"... 46"... 45"
Chest:  40.75"...39.75"...38.75"
Waist:  45.25"... 42.5"... 40.5"
Hips:  48"...45"...45"
Thighs:  Left - 23.75"...25"...23"     Right - 24.75"...26"...23"
Calves:  Left - 16.5"...16"...15.75"     Right - 17"...16.5"...16.25"
Upper Arm:  Left - 13.25...12.5"...12.5"     Right - 14"...13"...13"

I'VE LOST 19"...
27.2 pounds since I started this blog...
and 40 pounds from my heaviest!

If you haven't started on this journey yet... and need to... WHAT are you waiting for!?  Tomorrow could be the first day of the rest of your fit, confident and sexy self... you CAN do it!

2 comments:

Lexen said...

Oh my Goodness....That's amazing news!!! YOU LOOK MAHHHHHHHVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One'derland is soooooooooo close!! NINETEEN inches!! Woohoo!!!!!! (shaking my virtual pom poms)

Love the gym dance scene... so sweet! You and Jeff are prom king/queen! :) (((Hugs))) Lexen~

Unknown said...

I see you virtually jumping up and down, Lexen! (tee, hee, hee!) Have a FANTASTIC week!!!