Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm TRX'ing, Baby...!

I've posted that I started small group training as I needed to add strength training to my schedule.  My trainer, Paula, always has something different for us... which I LOVE... because I really don't like strength training.  It is usually monotonous exercises that are hard to do on your own at 6AM.  I need someone to put me through hell twice a week, which Paula does very well! :-)
We did another GREAT workout today that included some TRX training.  Paula had us doing some pretty serious exercises and some that I hadn't done before.  She was impressed with the growth I've shown in the past few weeks and started taking workout photos... which I thought would be GREAT here. 

I'm still on a journey... I've come a long way, but still have a long way to go.  I love the intensity of these photos, but look forward to the day I'm this intense... and 30 more pounds down! :-)

No comments: