Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a thought... the KISS...

I am about to do my first weekly weigh in... and I thought the first photos/weight post were going to be stressful...

As I sit here... thinking about my overall goal of "Becoming my Husband's Girlfriend" I started thinking that although my weight loss is a BIG part of my goal, there are so many little things that go into the "flirt..."

So, my thought for today is this... the kiss... if you have been married for awhile, you may just go through the motions... you leave for work... "Have a good day... I love you... ((( quick... peck... kiss )))"  There is no doubting that you love your spouse, but it has become all too automatic.

Try THIS in the morning... when you go to kiss your spouse, pull them in, a little tighter... and kiss them softly... just a little longer... SERIOUSLY... I am not talking disgusting kiss here... remember the flame when you started dating... just a little more... a little softer... a little extra...

I tried this yesterday...  and it is the subtle extras that they will notice... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tracey!! I´m from Brasil and I follow your blog, and now I started to follow this one too, it´s so nice your idea. I´m a scrapper too, so that´s why I found you...
So, congratulations for your idea...and good luck ok..
Kisses, Jamila!!