Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photos...

Sooooo... no big change in my numbers this week, HOWEVER, both Jeff and I have noticed a change in my body!  My size 14 clothes are now falling off as I walk and, although I'm not quite ready to wear my 12's, I will be there very shortly!  (I started at a size 20!!!)  Weight loss is a funny thing... and how your body responds is pretty cool, too!

200.6 pounds

201 pounds

























I have been training like a BEAST for the Mission Bay Triathlon, which is now only 5 days away.  Tomorrow, I will share with you my story from last year's race... and I SERIOUSLY can't believe how much I've changed in the past year... not only my weight loss, but my self esteem, my confidence, and my smile that BEAMS every time I think about my sweet husband... and the look I see in Jeff's eyes when he looks at me these days!

No comments: