Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photos... FINALLY, a big loss... but at a price?

Let's be honest here...

I've now lost a total of 52.4 pounds (3.4 pounds THIS WEEK!!!)... but struggle with constant plateaus...

... is it because I've lost so much weight my body is constantly "re-adjusting" to losing more and more weight...?

... or is it that I'm living a more "normal" life and not concentrating so much on my calories, water intake, etc...?

... OR, is it a combination of both?
 
197.6 pounds

201 pounds
 























I know this journey is about learning to live my life, eat right, and not GIVING UP on the good stuff... but I've also lost a bunch of weight.  At the end of the day, I think I am RIGHT ON TRACK and where I should be.  Could I lose more weight... and faster than I am right now.  YEP!  Do I want to "live on a diet?"  NO!  Slow weight loss... living my life... and getting stronger through my workouts is EXACTLY what I need to be doing!  SERIOUSLY... do you think that Jeff would rather have a "girlfriend" that is gaining confidence and looking great, slowly, week by week, OR a crabby girlfriend that is starving and strict and miserable...?  I think the answer is pretty obvious!!!

I... AM... ONE... SLOW LOSING... HAPPY... GAL!!!  Make it a FANTASTIC week!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.