Friday, December 30, 2011

Tada! New look, new features, new RENEWAL for the New Year!

It has been almost one year since I started this journey... HOLY COW!  I have spent the past several days reflecting on where I started and how important this blog has been to my journey.  My reflections will come as our 1 year anniversary arrives, but for now, I wanted to be sure to start the NEW YEAR with a fresh look, a new blog header and new features.

Over to the right, I have added a few things... I've posted my current list of races for 2012 to help remind me... EVERYDAY... the reasons I need to get my butt to the gym.  I've also added a list of my favorite posts from the past year... funny... inspiration... special goals.  Reading through all of the posts from the past year has RENERGIZED ME and reminded me of things that I need to get back to... regular posts... WEEKLY photos (no matter what)... exactly why this blog has been a big part of my success.

I've also added links to most of the music from the blog this past year.  About 6 months ago, my music player site closed, and I have been unable to find another music player online.  I don't have music constantly playing for you, but I have links to the songs so you can check them out.  I hope they inspire and move you the way they do for me!  GOOD NEWS... MUSIC DAY IS BACK!  This is one of the main features that I've missed, as it usually hooked into the Goals of the Week, too.  WOOO HOOOO!

I will be posting my goals for 2012 this weekend and I hope you are working on yours, too!  I found a post from almost a year ago where I wrote about creating goals... it sure helped remind me to focus on the small goals... one day at a time!  http://becomingmyhusbandsgirlfriend.blogspot.com/2011/01/goals.html

Make it a FANTASTIC DAY, everyone!! :-)

No comments: