Monday, December 19, 2011

What a Difference... PHOTOS!!

I admit it... I went up another 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks... but I'm not worried.  It is the holiday season and I am enjoying myself.  Isn't that what a life change is about...?  Losing the weight... getting healthy... excercise... and LIVING your life.  In the past, I could have easily put on 5-10 pounds during the 2 months of Thanksgiving and Christmas... and let it stay come January.  I'm up 4 pounds all together, HOWEVER, I have NO INTENTION of letting those few pesky pounds stick around after the holidays.   Sooooo... I thought it would be a good idea to do a comparison with my Week 1 photo... to remind myself just how far I've come...  
237 pounds

200.6 pounds

























Since my heaviest (250 pounds), I am down 50 pounds... 37 since I started this blog.  I have come so far and I AM NOT going back there... but I am going to enjoy the holidays.  I am working out 5-6 times a week... my next tri is now only about 9 weeks away. 

I am also working on my goals for 2012, which I will share in a week or so.  Take the time to set your own goals... is it weight loss or maintenance?... working a bit more on self confidence?... or simply finding new ways to wake up with a smile each day?  Work on your goals... and MAKE THEM HAPPEN! :-)

No comments: