Friday, March 1, 2013

Desert International Tri - final pre-race thoughts...

Early morning race start 2012...
could not ask for a more beautiful race location!
We are leaving in the morning for what I think will be a great weekend away.  It is our first full weekend and one vacation day out of the office since I started working for Jeff a year ago!  Anna has been packing for weeks for this trip and I need to write this quick and get all of our stuff packed.

Here is the breakdown...

... I am 8 pounds heavier than I was for the race last year...

... I have now been doing weight training/boot camp/TRX training for the past year...

... I mixed up my off season training to be more intense, less miles...

... and I emotionally know what to expect from this race.  Here is the link to my post from last year... Desert International Tri 2012  Last year was a big challenge for several reasons, and I think I'm ready!

We are looking forward to a great weekend away... race time... and fun family time.  CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: