Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Day and Photos...

205 pounds
204 pounds
It has been a bit since I posted about my sweet husband, so I have a special Music Day inspired by him.

Over the past 2+ years, I've lost over 50 pounds, plateaued and found a few of those lost pounds, but I still have 30-40 pounds to go.

Jeff has been helping me cut a few new items out of my diet and help keep me on track with my food choices at the office.  With as much as I still struggle with my confidence, it takes a very loving husband to make those comments and enter into conversations that he knows I don't want to hear...but that I HAVE to hear.

I was listening to my IPOD while running this weekend and a song came on that I LOVE to workout to, because it makes me smile and my heart beat faster... which is what Jeff does when he looks at me or kisses me... Pentatonix (an AWESOME acapella group), "Love Me Long Time."  CRANK IT UP... and let the music help change the soundtrack in your head! :-)

No comments: