Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photos... need to get back to accountable...

The last time I posted a photo was in April... APRIL!  And my weight has been all over the place since then.  I have been on a very long term plateau, and it is time that I buckle down and get back to work.  For me, the weekly photos kept me accountable... and successful.

206.2
204.2
 
The shadows on these photos make it hard to see much of a difference at all.  And if I am being honest, the photos I should be taking now are the side profile.  That is where I am seeing the weight loss... or gain... more than these front shots. 

As with any journey, you have to pay attention... notice when you are starting to move backward... and set up your next plan of attack... and for me... my attack is accountability!

One-derland... I'm coming back! :-)






No comments: