Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Week 2.2 Results & My Sweet Husband...

I'm a bit late posting the Sunday results for week 2.2 (Week #2 in journey #2)... I was the same at 205 pounds, and after a week with a neck issue and 5 days without training, I'll take it! 

I've been doing a lot of planning, both training and nutrition, while starting this 70.3 journey, and I wanted to touch on one of the main inspirations that I know will get me to that finish line... my sweet husband, Jeff.  Jeff 100% supports the time I spend training, when I'm grumpy because I'm trying to eat clean and can't eat what I want, with the money spent on the entry fees and gear and tubes and Clif Shot Bloks (black cherry only) and GU (tri-berry only) and Nunn and training and getting up at 3AM on race morning and, and, and... :-)
I have posted this before, but this certificate...
... is posted right by my computer...
... I look at it everyday. 
Jeff gave this to me for Christmas in 2012...
... and after reading it...
... you will see why it puts a smile on my face...
... everyday!
 
... there is a reason why I'm always working to be My Husband's Girlfriend... :-)

No comments: