Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photos... kinda...

... 4 days until my FIRST CENTURY (100 mile bike ride)...
... 6 weeks until my 4th triathlon and training like crazy...
... shopping, packing, getting Chris ready to move to NAU in 7 days...
... MASSIVE "spring cleaning" for Mom and Dad to come stay at the house while we are in Arizona...
... 6 meetings in 4 days at the schools... PTA President at the elementary school and transitioning my volunteer responsibilities at the high school...
... getting Anna ready to start 2nd grade in 6 days...
... packing for our anniversary vacation in Sedona (after we move Chris in at NAU)...
... AND... I LOST 1.2 POUNDS and am LESS THAN 2 POUNDS AWAY FROM ONE-DERLAND!

Once again, nobody is around to take my photo, but I thought
THIS was a PRETTY DARN COOL shot! 
I might not make it to one-derland by Saturday morning as the century starts, but you know DARN WELL, that with only 1.6 pounds to go, I will TOTALLY be in one-derland after 100 miles on my bike!  LOOK OUT SEXY, HERE I COME!!!

No comments: