Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ANOTHER MILESTONE... and photos...

HA, HA, HA... Yes... I have hit another milestone, and it cracks me up because it is a good one... very embarrassing to admit... but a good one!

I... FINALLY... WEIGH... LESS... THAN... MY... HUSBAND!!!  Now, I must admit I thought I would have passed him up some time ago, but since I've been cooking better for the family and we have all been getting out and more active, Jeff has lost weight, too... so I've been chasing his numbers for awhile... but I FINALLY caught him!

199.0 pounds

196.2 pounds!!!



Now... these photos are making me scratch my head!  I lost almost 3 pounds, but the new photo looks much heavier to me!  Yes, my body continues to move weight around and change as I lose it, but I can't explain my tummy/upper leg area... hummm... we'll have to check on that again next week!

Off to search the internet for a blog music player... again... the last 2 I've had don't work anymore.  I can't wait to get music back on the blog and start my Music Day again!!!  Make it a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Tracey, it's the angle of the photographer. Has to be! You are doing great! Keep going!!!!