Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Paddy's Party...!

I posted before that we are Irish and we host a party every March 17th.  Family... friends... green everything... clothes... food...and of course, drinks!  We had to skip last year due to a triathlon I was racing, so we were THRILLED to get the tradition back and going this year.

For those of you concerned about the calories of a party like this... I ate a small breakfast, worked out that morning for 1.5 hours (spin and weights), and ate a small lunch... and funny enough, I didn't gain an ounce the next day! :-)

Here are some of our photos... enjoy...

I LOVE setting a formal table... family heirloom Irish china, Waterford crystal,
and my Papa's orchids... nothing better!
Me and my Uncle Dave... YES, he is the AWESOME owner
and loaner of my Orbea road bike!
Jeff and Chris on this Irish holiday!
Me and Mindy... I can't believe I didn't get a photo with her at her
25th wedding renewal last week... we did this week! And, NO...
I don't ever wear shoes when I host a party at my house...
Jeff is the meat MASTER!  We registered for those Pro-Henckles knives (which we got
from his Frat Brothers for our wedding) and he is the only one that will touch them!
We had a SPECTACULAR March 17th... hope you all did, too!  We sure love family traditions and this is one of our favorites of the year! (SERIOUSLY... Thanksgiving... St. Patrick's Day... a toss up for us!)

No comments: