Monday, September 26, 2016

1st Month Results...

I have bad news, good news, better news and best news... starting with the bad news...

... I didn't lose any weight this week...

... but it was my birthday week and I did cheat pretty well that day, and I still didn't gain any weight...

... I have lost 5.5 pounds in 4 weeks... and kept it off...

... and the BEST NEWS... I've lost 4.0" from my body!!!  It is so funny to see where inches come from... and what didn't change.  I lost 1.5" from my waist, but nothing from my hips.  I lost 3/4" from my right thigh, but nothing from my right upper arm.  My left upper arm was the 3rd biggest loss at 1/2" and then 1/4" from my bust, left thigh, and both calves.  Ha, ha, ha... that cracks me up!!!  Wonder where it will come from next month? :-) 

This weekend marks my last race of the year and the start of training with my Coach, reaching toward those 2017 goals.  I'm thinking October should put up some good numbers with my workouts more than doubling from what I've done during this off-season.  Here's to losing more pounds this week so I can have new photos to share!  One day at a time...

No comments: