Sunday, September 18, 2016

Plateau and first priorities...

It is Week 3 weigh in and I'm the same as last week.  I'm not complaining... almost 6 pounds in 2 weeks... I'm happy with that!  What you might not know is that after 14 years in our 55 year old home, we are doing a full gut job kitchen remodel!  We've been getting ready for this remodel for months... cleaning out the garage to stage all of the materials, cleaning out closets and purging stuff... research, pricing, shopping... and it is time.  The timing of this project is two fold... get it done before the holidays... and get it done before my 2017 training starts!  We only have a few short weeks to take care of business, and this weekend was cabinet clean out and temp kitchen set up.  We've moved furniture out of our dinning room to set up the temp kitchen.  I have to admit, I'm very concerned about eating right without a kitchen, but this photo shows that I've got my priorities ready...

No comments: