Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 2 - Already an inch off my waist...

First off, I must say that my sweet Husband, Bike Mechanic, Sherpa, Photog, my EVERYTHING is amazing!  I've been having issues with my shifting for about a year and a half now.  Jeff has tinkered, and replaced and rebuilt and cleaned and everything he could think to do for me so my bike would work properly.  He finally gave in and just replaced my cables, my housings, my chain and rear cassette... and my handlebar tape (so she is pretty!.)  He cleaned and lubed my brake levers/shifters and gave my bike a total cleaning/adjustment. Since I've been off season, I haven't been on my bike (except for races) since April.  Today, we did a test ride and I don't think my bike has been so smooth, shifted so well, been so AWESOME ever!!!  SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! :-)

As for weigh-in for the 2nd week, I've lost another 2.6 pounds... 5.6 pounds in the first (2) weeks... 14 pounds to lose in the next (15) weeks! After looking at these photos, and the difference, we did a measurement... in (2) weeks, I've already lost 1" in my waist.  We didn't do any other measurements, but know the first month results will be great!

No comments: