Friday, March 18, 2011

RACE TIME!

Only about 14 hours until the Pasadena triathlon!  WOOO HOOOO!  I've been training for this race for so long, and working so hard... and I woke up yesterday with a HORRIBLE cold... and rain has been forecasted for the race... hummmmm... there are a few ways I can think about this situation, but here's what I've got... this just sounds like an additional CHALLENGE (and let's hope that adreneline will help some, too!)  I ran my first marathon... in the rain... with the flu... it is just time to pull on my big girl panties and GET THIS JOB DONE!!!

I'll be back to share all the details with you... oh, and if you are a praying kinds person... praying that I don't crash on my road bike would be oh so appreciated!!! ;-)  Make it a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

No comments: