Monday, March 7, 2011

Photos... after 7 weeks...

... I have had my first increase.  It was bound to happen and although I was a bit disappointed at first, I had to remind myself that this is a LONG TERM goal.  After losing 14 pounds in 6 weeks, I was bound to have a "catch up" week.  And I am totally fine with it.  I have been sick for the past 4 days and although my calorie intake has been fine, I haven't been in the gym at all.  You all have been asking what I have changed to make such a difference in my weight loss and I think I just found one of the BIG REASONS... exercise!  4 days out of the gym and mama's body ain't happy!!!

So, now I'm curious... several weeks ago I had a 1 pound weight loss and we could TOTALLY see it in the photos.  I wonder if we will be able to see a 1.6 pound gain...?

224.6 pounds

223 pounds
























Hummmm... I'm not sure... but I can tell you one thing... I look WAY better than I did 7 weeks ago!!!  So, back to bed... I HAVE to get better and back to the gym because my triathlon is LESS THAN 2 WEEKS away!  See you tomorrow for Music Day and make it a FANTASTIC day!

1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

Think i see that gain on your left toe, lol. Looking great Tracey, keep it up.

I was getting a bit disheartened by my slow weight loss but my WW leader said slow and steady is best. 12 lbs in 6 weeks for me. No gym yet as still way to much pain after the c section but walking the babe daily.