Monday, May 30, 2011

Photos after 5 months...

This week, we made it through Grad Nite construction, Graduation, Grad Nite itself, and tear down.  For the first time in 7 years, Jeff and I have a Memorial Day that has NOTHING to do with Grad Nite, so we decided to take advantage of it...

... and we went on a 32 mile bike ride...

... with TWO Category 4 climbs (my first 4's EVER!)...

... I walked about 1/4 mile at the top of the first climb...

... and I MADE IT WITHOUT STOPPING on the second climb!

And better yet... without working out since Tuesday...

206.8 pounds
237 pounds...

 





















 
I STILL LOST 3 POUNDS!
30.2 pounds in 5 months...
42.2 pounds since my biggest 9 months ago...

Getting closer to ONE-derland...

Now that Grad Nite is over, I am BACK and ready to blog and write and have fun with this 30 pound less body!  Let's see what kinda "trouble" we can get into, shall we... ;-) 

No comments: