Monday, May 9, 2011

Photos...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all you out there!  We spent the weekend at Mom and Dad's house doing all sorts of fun family stuff, so my weekly photo was taken there, too.  Before I share my weekly photos, I wanted to share another side by side comparison...

Jessica and me at
Mom and Dad's house yesterday...

Jessica and Me at Mom and Dad's house...
for Thanksgiving... 6 months ago...
 



WOW... look at that comparison!  WOOO HOOOO! 
I only lost .4 pounds this week... but it was a LOSS!  And I am learning to embrace the new BLUE shirt... because you can see that I have a waist for the first time in YEARS, and I am learning to LOVE those BULDGES... because they WON'T BE THERE FOR LONG! :-)

See you next for more Examiner.com articles and MUSIC DAY!

215.4 pounds
 
215.0 pounds


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can really see the difference in your photo with Jessica. Keep up the great work, it can sometimes be a long and difficult journey, but always so well worth it. Sending you good wishes :)