Monday, June 20, 2011

Photos... Not hating the blue shirt so much anymore... and new fun...

Yes... the blue shirt is still very tight...

No... I would not wear it in public yet...

HOWEVER, I am finding spots where it is getting a little loose... can you see it? 

208.6 pounds
 
208.2 pounds



Ok, ok... so there wasn't much change in the numbers, but it is funny what just 1/2 pound looks like... and feels like.  I certainly felt much lighter this week... and look lighter, too.

And as far as the loose spots...

6 weeks and 7 pounds lighter...

215 pounds
























... the armpit area... the shoulders... and the length of the shirt.  When I started with this shirt, it came just below my waist line... now it is several inches longer (because there is less mass to pull it up!)  I might sound like a broken record, but if part of your "Girlfriend" journey is losing weight, or just toning up, you HAVE to take photos each week.  WHO KNEW that you could actually SEE 1/2 POUND!?  I wouldn't if I didn't have the photos above!  Let me TELL YOU how INSPIRATIONAL it is for me (and Jeff) watch the photographic journey... and success!  You (and your husband) will love it, too!

Now that school for all our kids is out (which means I am also off for the summer), I have lots of fun things in store for the blog and our journey!  Tomorrow I have a fun and totally ironic story to share with you about some new readers on the blog... stay tuned... ;-)

No comments: