Sunday, April 29, 2012

San Diego International Tri - training ride...


Look at my cute husband... and you
wonder why I train so hard...? :-)
Today is eight weeks (and counting) until the San Diego International Triathlon. 
 
So, a few of the Palomar YMCA Tri Club members (my friends) decided to go on a trial run of the bike course...

... and, of course, Jeff was right there riding along with us!

Now that I've seen the course, and I've done the downhill...

I am SO GOING TO REPRESENT THE ATHENAS...

...and stand on that podium!!! 

8 weeks of physical and mental training = a podium finish. 

And I am going to fight to the end of this race...

...after all... look at the cute husband that will be cheering me on...! :-)

Matt (my new inspiration), Briony (HELLO, Director of Fitness for the
Palmoar YMCA... and me... ;-)

No comments: