Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Still going down... PHOTOS!

What a whirlwind life is at the moment!  Jeff and I are still on the get up, work until you can't keep your eyes open, go home and go to bed schedule with all the changes going on at the office.  And trying to fit in my training has become very difficult.  Friday I am going to start some small group training at 6AM (TRX, WOO HOOO!) that I hope will get me back on track since the San Diego International Triathlon is only 10 weeks away!  But for now... and I'm not sure how... I'm losing weight!!!
195.4 pounds
194.4 pounds


























It's 5:30AM... time to get on my bike and get in a good spin before heading back to the office... with my cute husband... I mean, boss! :-)  Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

silvia said...

Tracey~You look FABULOUS!!

However~I fond the weight you've lost~it's inhabiting my body...LOL

Have a great week!!
Silvia