Monday, April 25, 2011

I've NEVER worked so hard for 1 POUND... PHOTOS!

SERIOUSLY!!!  HOLY COW!  We were on spring break this past week and although I only lost 1 pound, if I wasn't doing this blog, I surely would have put on 5 (or more) pounds!  I knew I wasn't going to be working out as much as I would have liked, so I had to watch EVERYTHING that I ate... and drank... come on... it was VACATION! 
218 pounds

217 pounds























We took our bikes and went on a 15 mile bike ride one day.  And another day I woke up at 5AM (yes, that is 5 in the morning... ON VACATION), then drove 40 miles (each way... no, there wasn't any snow and it wasn't uphill both ways...) to meet my triathlon buddy, Dave, for an early morning swim... 2,500 meters for me... and 25 meter sprints at 19, 19, 19 and 18 seconds!!! 

I've been on a seesaw plateau for the past 3 weeks and although I can't wait to get under the obese marker (214 pounds), I... AM... SO... PROUD of this ONE POUND!  I know this is a long journey and it is soooo working!

I must also mention that although I've been on a plateau, my body is changing.  I am pulling clothes out of my closet that I haven't worn in YEARS... and they fit perfectly!  I am two weeks away from doing my measurements again and I am very curious to see those numbers!

Make it a FANTASTIC DAY and, SORRY, but you have to wait one more day until I can share my exciting news with you... ;-)

No comments: