Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo Day... and 2 days to go...

I have to say... after taking photos every week for over 6 months, the pictures are starting to confuse me... in the previous 2 weeks, I lost almost 4 pounds... and the photos didn't really show a difference.  This week, I went up 1.2 pounds, and my current photo looks better... and my clothes are fitting better...

203.8 pounds

205.0 pounds







Look at all that fabric gathering around my neck and arms... THAT IS TOTALLY SWIMMING!  I'm also noticing some (muscle) definition in my lower arms... and those LEGS... I would comment on just the calves, but those quads... and SERIOUSLY, people... I am NOT going for ANY TYPE of muscle look... just toning... getting strong without getting bulky.  HOWEVER, I have to say it makes me giggle to look at my arms and legs and notice some new muscles... DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN since I had muscles to see...? :-)

So, I went up a bit this week... I also went to one of the BEST PARTIES that I've been to in... well... maybe one of my top 5 favorite parties OF ALL TIME!  You will see A BUNCH OF PHOTOS tomorrow... let me just say that 1.2 pounds was well earned... and that is TOTALLY OK... yes, I was shooting to be under 200 for our anniversary in 2 days... but the numbers aren't there... and that is FINE... I'm looking good... but more important, I'M FEELING GOOD...

... AND... THERE... IS... NOTHING... SEXIER... THAN...
 FEELING SEXY...

See you tomorrow for some FUN PARTY PHOTOS and MUSIC DAY...

No comments: