Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July and Photo Day!

First and foremost, Happy 4th of July and
THANK YOU
to all of our service men and women, past, present and future, whom allow us our freedoms and our safety!
  
Today is also a bit of Independence for me... finally going under 205! 

207.4 pounds

204.4 pounds






 


















Losing 3 pounds this week, I figured the photos would be more dramatic... hummm... I can share that there are changes going on.  I put on my bra this morning and started giggling because the cups, that barely used to contain the girls, were now like a pool because the girls were SWIMMING!  Numbers on a scale... going down in sizes... bras flapping in the wind... ahhhhhhh... all proof of weight loss and success! (tee, hee, hee!)

I've got to make it a quick one today... off to Home Depot to get plants for our front yard... it might be almost 100 degrees and humid here, but we have some landscaping to do before our family gets here this weekend.  Make it a FANTASTIC holiday!

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

You look so great, Tracey! Your strength and endurance inspire me! You'll be under 200 before you know it!