Monday, July 25, 2011

Photo Day... Measurements... and US at R.O'Sullivan's Irish Pub and the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe!

Our hope for the future... we head into dinner, and we hope to be blessed
to be together as long as the couple behind us...
We have had the most amazing celebrations for our anniversary!  Very quiet... very personal... and so perfect!  On our anniversary, we got rid of all of the kids for the night (WOO HOOO!) and had a DATE at our FAVORITE Irish Pub, "R. O'Sullivan's", in Escondido.  Jeff had Bangers & Mash and I had Chicken Boxty ((( drool ))).  We had a dark table in the back and enjoyed the live Irish music of O'Sullivan's owner and group, "Brehon Law."  The food, music and atmosphere is always PERFECT at O'Sullivan's... we've been there when the ENTIRE restaurant was singing and swaying and dancing, EXACTLY as one would imagine happens in a traditional Irish Pub!  We tapped our feet as we cuddled... together... ahhhhhh... :-)

Champagne... and our bungalow bathroom...
  
Next, we spent a night at our favorite hidden resort... just about 20 miles from home... The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe.   I could write for several pages about the quiet elegance, the polished landscape of a time gone by, the romance that pours from every acre of this sprawling Inn... and, of course, the Internationally Award Winning restaurant, but you just need to check out the link above. 

A special Marzipan note along with a
delicious "music note" dessert...
compliments of The Inn...
From the bottle of champagne and chilled glasses that was delivered to our bungalow shortly after check in, to the special dessert sent to our table after a 5-star dinner, our anniversary stay was relaxing, intimate, and refreshed the passion that is growing everyday now that Jeff and I are acting like girlfriend and boyfriend... in the security of our marriage and decade of commitment... our first 10 years of marriage is like freshman year... the best part is yet to come...
 
Let me just say for the record, HOW HARD I had to work out in order to enjoy all of these celebrations and not totally compromise my journey.  Ohhhhhhhh YEAH... I celebrated this week... and... did... not... gain... one... ounce! 

9 weeks later...
5 pounds BUT...
5 INCHES less

First time in single digits ...
209.8 pounds and
last measurements
  
























 
I AM CHANGING... after almost 7 months, here are my measurements...
At the start... at 9 weeks... at 19 weeks... and today...

Bust:  48.5"... 46"... 45"...44.75"
Chest:  40.75"...39.75"...38.75"...38"
Waist:  45.25"... 42.5"... 40.5"...38.5"
Hips:  48"...45"...45"...43.75"
Thighs:  Left - 23.75"...25"...23"...22.25"     Right - 24.75"...26"...23"...22.5"
Calves:  Left - 16.5"...16"...15.75"...16"     Right - 17"...16.5"...16.25"...16"
Upper Arm:  Left - 13.25...12.5"...12.5"...13"     Right - 14"...13"...13"...13.25"

I'VE LOST 23.75"...  4.75" JUST IN THE PAST 9 WEEKS!
32 pounds since I started this blog...
and 45 pounds from my heaviest!
 
I am living my life... I am gaining confidence...
and I HAVE brought SEXY back to my marriage. 
 
Am I done...?
 
HECK, NO!!!  I am half way to my weight loss journey...
I am still working on my fitness journey...
And, after the past few days, I can tell you that our love journey is PASSIONATE,
but everyday is a choice...
everyday I choose to remember my vows...
everyday I choose to remember the love that brought us together...
and everyday I plan to be MY HUSBAND'S GIRLFRIEND!
 
... and everyday... these days... I am happy...

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats, Tracey! You are doing it! I am super proud of you. You look FANTASTIC. Happy anniversary. Sounds like a magical celebration!