Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rock Anthem for Alex Spanos All Star Game...

Last night was one of those "Moment in Time" events.  Chris was selected for the 21st Annual Alex Spanos All Star Football game!!!  Last night was THE GAME, and a party night for the parents/family supporting their All Stars... which leads me to a special song for the week...

I have a new favorite song that my kids have been FREAKING OUT about because they are "concerned" about the "underlying message" of the song/lyrics.  SERIOUSLY... it is a fun song with a FANTASTICALY WONDERFUL video and I really don't care where they think the term "shuffling" came from... as far as I'm concerned, it is a dance that I am MADLY learning so I can win a bet with a friend next week... my kids are HORRIFIED watching my dancing, but I'm having a BLAST!   

So... to stop you from scratching your heads wondering what all of this can mean for the blog... 
My sister, Mary and my  skinny cousin, Kyle!

      1.  A once in a lifetime night for our son...

OHHHHH, The Smith Family looks sooooooo good in PATRIOT COLORS...
we love you guys!
    
 2.  A special night of family and friends...

 
Kendra and Jess...


Following the game... SWEATY Chris and his cheerleaders!

3.  A GREAT new workout song that brings a smile to my face, reminds me of a WONDERFUL football event, and, ummmm... seriously... reminds me that I... CAN... DO... ANYTHING... even learn to "shuffle" at 40... :-) 
 
... and you HAVE to watch this video... the song is listed on the right, but here is the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

which TOTALLY CRACKS ME UP!

What a FANTASTIC NIGHT!

No comments: