Saturday, February 4, 2012

Music Day... powered by my favorite Superbowl commercial...

I'm still not sure what I think about all of the Superbowl commercials being released BEFORE the Superbowl... after all, the only reason I watch the Superbowl is for the commercials and the half time show... actually, I don't watch the game... the family yells, "COMMERCIAL!" every time the game breaks so I can come running from whatever else I'm doing in the house to see those $3 million 30-second ads.

I'm sure there will be several ads I will love this year, but I already have my favorite!  As an 80's gal, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" was one of my favorite movies and the new commercial for Honda is AWESOME!  And, of course, I was reminded of a great song that I added to my workout play list this weekend... Yello's, "Oh Yeah!"  There is something about the music pumping in my ears, and hearing that deep base voice... "OHHHHHH YEAH"  and the "chick-i-chi-ka" that really helps power my work out!  (on a side note, I've never seen that music video before... just listen to the song... the video is one of the lamest I've ever seen...) Have a great Superbowl Sunday... no matter what part of the broadcast you watch!

No comments: