Sunday, February 13, 2011

1 Month photos tomorrow... and a goal for today...

I just got off the scale and, although I don't want to ruin the surprise, we have some CELEBRATING to do tomorrow when I post my 1 MONTH PHOTOS AND STATS!!!  (tee, hee, hee...)


A quick post for today.  One of the weekly assignments is to define some things that you "want back" as you lose weight.  I already told you about being able to sleep on my belly... WOO HOO!  There is another one, that might seem silly, but with all of the cycling and racing that I'm doing, this is kind of a big one for me.

Lance Armstrong... amazing guy... see the position he is in on his bike using his aero bars?  That is a position that I can't get into at the moment because, well... my belly gets in the way.  I am not yet competitve enough to need aero bars for racing, but it sure would be nice as I'm training for my first full century (100 mile bike ride) to be able to get into that comfortable and relaxed position while putting down the miles.  SOOO... another goal that I WILL REACH... then Jeff will have to buy me aero bars... ;-)

1 comment:

Toni said...

He is such an inspiration that man, he looks awesome in that pic