Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MUSIC DAY... I have a new trick... and WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS...

So... my body is definitely changing.  Although my starting weight was 237 for this weight loss experiment, this past summer, I hit 249.  Yeah... those numbers just got stuck in my throat as I tried to say them.  So, as I sit at 228 this morning, I have lost over 20 pounds from my highest weight, and I am feeling differences in my body...

... my size 18 pants and shorts are falling off... I'm still transitioning (yes, still a bit scared to commit to size 16), but half of my pants/shorts are NOW SIZE 16!

... my bras are getting loose in the cup... THANK GOD!  I CAN'T WAIT to go from these size 42DD back to my size 36C!!!  (SERIOUSLY... my running bra is soooo tight to control "the girls" that I can hardly breathe!)

... LAST NIGHT... I found myself COMFORTABLY SLEEPING ON MY BELLY!!!  This... is ... HUGE!  I LOVE sleeping on my belly, but haven't been able to do so for a very long time.  My belly had been getting in the way of comfy belly sleep!  So, as I was laying there, thinking about this momentous occasion, the most RANDOM song popped into my head and I just KNEW that it would be the one to add to the NEW AND POSSITIVLY IMPROVED Soundtrack in my head... 

... if you are a child of the 80's... and you loved Richard Blade and KROQ music... then you know this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ocRVFI4EggM

... Burning Sensations, "Belly of the Whale."  Don't take this one literally... it is a song that I loved in the 80's that made me CRACK UP as I was trying to think of a song with the word "belly" in it.  Leave it at that and enjoy this really silly and perfectly 80's song!

WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS...  February 8th - 14th

*  Lose 2 pounds

*  Define something silly that you are looking forward to "getting back" as you go through your weight loss... like I did with getting to sleep on my belly again... my next one... tying my tennis shoes without having to hold my breath because my belly is in the way...

*  Share a giggle with your spouse... share something you saw... something you read... something that made you crack up and will give your spouse a "belly laugh," too (yes, pun intended!!!)

Make it a GREAT DAY, Everyone!

No comments: