Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music Day... Beautiful...

I spent over an hour on the phone with a friend yesterday.  She and I have been emailing back and forth since I started this blog... she feels the same things... is going through the same challenges...  and she WANTS to be her husband's girlfriend AGAIN. 

The one thing I heard in her voice and her words over and over again was fear.  Those negative voices in her head are so LOUD that it is hard for her to believe she can lose the weight... that she can get her confidence back... that she can be fun and flirty and sexy again.  And I think there are a lot of us out there that are going through the same thing... including me. 

This song is for ALL OF US... for my friend... for you... for me.  We need to start everyday with a smile... and we need to keep smiling all day long, because we CAN do this... and we WILL do this... ONE DAY at a time... ONE CHOICE at a time... starting here... Replace those negative thoughts with your NEW SOUNDTRACK... and add this one to your "play list"  BECAUSE...

YOU...
ARE...
BEAUTIFUL!!!

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera
I REALLY like this performance of the song from the Ellen Show.  INCREDIBLE!

Make it a FANTASTIC DAY!

1 comment:

Debber-doo said...

Hi I am debb and a new follower! So very nice to meet you@! :}